Saturday, October 4, 2008

I'll See You Another Day

I thought another travel opportunity just presented itself to me a few days ago. The moment the invite presented itself, my heart started beating faster as if it was screaming, 'I want to go, I want to go!'.

I did! Of course I did. I was already calculating expenses inside my head within three minutes of hearing the news. So... I had to ask the details, which got a prompt reply of, I'll let you know. And boy, was I excited.

The last time I went with my friends traipsing around the northern part of my country was a blast. I was definitely looking forward to the next one.

Why was all the excitement written in the past tense then? Because someone just had to put a damper on it. Asking for the details also included the people who were going, right? There was him, him, her, him, her, her, her and WHAT?!?! Oh, please not HIM!

It was the ex boyfriend. Why in the world do we have common friends? Aaargh. And why did I have to be so proud as to say, 'He needs you guys more'.

Goodbye, Camarines Sur. I can't even say goodbye to something I haven't said hello to!

I'll see your grandiose and eat your spicy food someday, CamSur.

Warning: Bitterness ahead.

To the person who invited me and knew 'he' was going. Thanks for the insensitivity, and to add your words, 'at least we invited you'. Yeah, right... Thanks for shoving it to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment